Sonography Exam Review: Physics, Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Author(s): Susanna Ovel
"The book provides a simple platform for a blended learning approach to revision of the fundamentals of ultrasound, basic examination of the abdomen, obstetrics and gynaecology and includes QR codes and potential access to additional learning resources via an access code." Reviewed by Sue Halson-Brown on behalf of RAD Magazine, February 2015
- Complete preparation for the three general ARDMS exams (physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn)
- Content review in outline and tabular format provides a quick review of all the material you need to learn, including key terms, anatomy, functions, scanning techniques, lab values, and pathology.
- More than 2,500 questions in Registry format cover everything you'll be tested on in the Registry exams.
- Rationales for answers to mock questions help you understand why an answer is correct or incorrect and increase your comprehension.
- More than 350 ultrasound scans included in the abdominal and ob/gyn sections prepare you for exam questions that ask you to identify pathology on scans.
- Color insert with Doppler images of the liver, biliary, and umbilical cord helps you be ready to answer questions related to Doppler imaging.
- Companion CD provides extra timed, graded mock exams and two entertaining, interactive games: Sonography Millionaire and Tournament of Sonography.
- : 9780323100465
- : Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- : Mosby
- : November 2013
- : --- length: - '10.875' width: - '8.5' units: - Inches
- : books
- : Susanna Ovel
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 616.07/543076
- : 552