Atlas of Amputation and Limb Deficiencies - Surgical, Prosthetic, and Rehabilitation Principles
The leading and definitive reference on the surgical and prosthetic management of acquired and congenital limb loss.
The fourth edition of the Atlas of Amputations and Limb Deficiencies is written by recognized experts in the fields of amputation surgery, rehabilitation, and prosthetics.
Discover the best in contemporary thinking, the most recent advances and future developments in prosthetic technology with in-depth treatment and management recommendations for adult and pediatric conditions.
- Hundreds of illustrations, photographs, and images give you insights into the many advances and high-tech surgical techniques and prosthetic solutions.
- Support your difficult decisions on amputation versus limb salvage including: treatment, management, and alternatives for all levels of limb loss.
- This book consists of 3 Volumes: General Topics/Upper Limb; Lower Limb/Management Issues; Pediatrics. Volumes not sold separately.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- : 9781975123697
- : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- : September 2018
- : 2 Inches X 8.2 Inches X 10.5 Inches
- : books
- : Michael S. Pinzur (Editor); Joseph Ivan Krajbich (Editor); Benjamin K. Potter (Editor); Phillip M. Stevens (Editor)
- : Paperback
- : English
- : 1000